Amazing venue, healthy thermal water, music and visuals you’ll never forget
- 07.02 Late Night Dancing In A Monument
- 07.09 21st Century Bath Culture
- 07.16 Hot Spool Sparty For The Summer Season
- 07.23 The Original Bath Party Since 1998
Nevermind The Weather – SPArty Offers You A Hot Hot Night
2016.10.01., 22:30 - 03:00
The Guardian visited our Sparty!
June 20, 2016
A journalist from the prestigious British paper hopped over to Budapest for a brief weekend-trip to check out our Sparty. Once in town, she naturally looked around, and selected from the menus of some nice restaurants, and had fun.
She managed to clear a few misunderstandings about Sparties, too, like the possibility of too many boys or unwanted familiarity, which really delighted us. However, the writer's conclusion is that she is too old for it, but you aren't, are you.
Give it a try, especially as the weather is supposed to get better and better!
Budapest Essentials – Will you be there?
May 30, 2016
It's good to know that once a year the coolest venues and restaurants unite and make it possible for you to try as many of them as you can with a single ticket. This year SPArties are part of the programme, too, so if you buy a Budapest Essentials ticket, you can join SPArty with it on Saturday 4th June.
The festival itself is from the 2nd to the 5th June, and you can get to know the most amazing places of the city. You will have stories to tell, believe us! Check out their website, browse through the details, and make a long list of what to check out.
Book your ticket HERE!
By entering the premises, you accept the code of conduct, that is:
You must be 18+ years old to attend our events.
- You will wear swimsuit or beach clothes and slippers, and party in a decent manner
- You will not bring in any food, drinks, glasses, sharp-edged blades, poking tools, drugs.
- You will not take photos and videos, unless you have a special permit
- You will not jump in the pool
- There are photos and videos taken at the event, which may also feature you. By entering, you accepted that you may not claim any rights to these footages.
- The organisers do not assume responsibility for lost items
- The organisers preserve the right to change the programmes or the venue.
- Please note that unused tickets are not refundable.(*)
- Damaged tickets (missing any of the two sides, or torn) do not guarantee entrance.
- The parties are held even if the weather is bad, except in extreme weather conditions.
- Behave yourself, it is the most beautiful, oldest Turkish Bath (hammam) of the known universe, it is over 500 years old! Those breaking the code of conduct, behaving in a substandard or aggressive manner maybe removed by the organisers
Where can I keep my clothes and where can I change?
Depending on the size, arrival time and gender mix of your sparty-company, the usual daytime cubicles and male and female lockers of the baths are available during the events. Should you arrive late, it may happen that these generally used storage places are full, so you get a waterproof plastic bag along with your wristband on the door. With this bag you can change in the changing room of your gender (male of female lockers), and hand in the bagful of your belongings to a safe place next to the changing rooms .
Where can I keep my money, and how do I pay for drinks at the party?
We introduced the so called the so called Sparty Card, which is the only way to pay at the bars during the party. It is valid at every purchase point throughout Sparty, but the balance in NOT TRANSFERABLE from event to event. This card is an electronic voucher. Redeeming this card means you automatically accept the issuer’s (Intersputnik Kft.). This card is the property of Intersputnik Kft. If is is found, please return to the nearest Intersputnik Kft. partner. The balance of the cards can be topped up at TOP UP POINTS, with the amount desired (at first a minimum of 6.000 HUF and a maximum of 240.000 HUF at one go). There is a deposit of 2.000 HUF for each card + string. After ordering, please, check the amount displayed on the screen of the card reader, and if correct, just tap your card (You even have the choice to give a tip with the card!). The remaining balance can be reimbursed in cash at top up points, any time during the party. NB: You can claim your money back at the closing of the party the latest.
ONLINE TICKET SALES
Where can I buy tickets online?
At the site www.spartybooking.com
What do I need for purchasing online tickets?
A bank account valid for Internet bank transfer
Printing capabilities (you have to bring the voucher in printed form)
Till when can I buy tickets online before a party?
The online ticket sales system closes at 18 hour the day of the party
How much do online tickets cost?
It is the equivalent of the normal price ticket.
If you buy your ticket in advance, you’re sure to get in. With the start of the online ticket sales, most likely there will be even fewer tickets left on the spot.
If I bought several tickets online under my name, how can our group come in?
There are as many vouchers produced as tickets. So if you buy 10 tickets, you have to print 10 vouchers. Thus you can come separately as well. However, those of you who want to share cubicles need to come together! PLEASE BRING YOUR ID CARD WITH YOU for online tickets.
(*)What can I do, if I bought my ticket, but got ill, and cannot go to the party?
Write us an e-mail in any circumstances, and we discuss the possibilities.
I have a medical emergency, and do not have an insurance on my own. Can you help me?
Yes, indeed, should you need to see the doctor, slipped or have a minor injury, got your stuff stolen by any chance, do not worry, YOUR TICKET INCLUDES INSURANCE (below 2,2 ‰ blood alcohol level, which is quite a lot actually, so we do not encourage to reach it)