Amazing venue, healthy thermal water, music and visuals you’ll never forget
- 08.01 Water Based Dancefloor
- 08.08 CINETRIP – SUMMER EDITION 2015
- 08.15 If You Want To Leave The Island…
- 08.22 The Most Extrawagant Party
Nevermind The Weather, Sparty Offers You A Hot Hot Night
2015.10.10., 22:30 - 03:00
Budapest Weekend Special
July 23, 2015
Looking for a cool event in an easy-to-reach city? Bring your swim-kit, and try Sparty (as part of Budapest Essentials this weekend). Among the dozens of choices - of style and exclusive location - recreational Sparty re-creates the vibes of a real 21st century bathing experience. DJs, bars, too hot experience pools and the most international mix of people in Budapest any Saturday night. Join us at: www.spartybooking.com
CINETRIP 08.08. – Follow the Night Light!
July 22, 2015
The brightest night in Budapest this summer will be 8th August, not astrologically, but light-artistically. The summer edition of Cinetrip: The Light is celebrating the Year of Light and Light-based Technologies with a futuristic projection and visuals - accompanied by wildly fitting music in Szechenyi Bath.
By entering the premises, you accept the code of conduct, that is:
You must be 18+ years old to attend our events.
- You will wear swimsuit or beach clothes and slippers, and party in a decent manner
- You will not bring in any food, drinks, glasses, sharp-edged blades, poking tools, drugs.
- You will not take photos and videos, unless you have a special permit
- You will not jump in the pool
- There are photos and videos taken at the event, which may also feature you. By entering, you accepted that you may not claim any rights to these footages.
- The organisers do not assume responsibility for lost items
- The organisers preserve the right to change the programmes or the venue.
- Please note that unused tickets are not refundable.(*)
- Damaged tickets (missing any of the two sides, or torn) do not guarantee entrance.
- The parties are held even if the weather is bad, except in extreme weather conditions.
- Behave yourself, it is the most beautiful, oldest Turkish Bath (hammam) of the known universe, it is over 500 years old! Those breaking the code of conduct, behaving in a substandard or aggressive manner maybe removed by the organisers
Where can I keep my clothes and where can I change?
Depending on the size, arrival time and gender mix of your sparty-company, the usual daytime cubicles and male and female lockers of the baths are available during the events. Should you arrive late, it may happen that these generally used storage places are full, so you get a waterproof plastic bag along with your wristband on the door. With this bag you can change in the changing room of your gender (male of female lockers), and hand in the bagful of your belongings to a safe place next to the changing rooms .
Where can I keep my money, and how do I pay for drinks at the party?
– We introduced the so called the so called “Metapay” festival card, which is the only way to pay at the bars during the party. It is valid at every purchase point throughout Magic Bath, but the balance in NOT TRANSFERABLE from event to event. The balance of the cards can be topped up at TOP UP POINTS, with the amount desired (at first a minimum of 6.000 HUF and a maximum of 240.000 HUF at one go). There is a deposit of 2.000 HUF for each card + string. After ordering, please, check the amount displayed on the screen of the card reader, and if correct, just tap your card (You even have the choice to give a tip with the card!). The remaining balance can be reimbursed in cash at top up points, any time during the party. NB: You can claim your money back at the closing of the party the latest.
ONLINE TICKET SALES
Where can I buy tickets online?
At the site www.spartybooking.com
What do I need for purchasing online tickets?
A bank account valid for Internet bank transfer
Printing capabilities (you have to bring the voucher in printed form)
Till when can I buy tickets online before a party?
The online ticket sales system closes at 18 hour the day of the party
How much do online tickets cost?
It is the equivalent of the normal price ticket.
If you buy your ticket in advance, you’re sure to get in. With the start of the online ticket sales, most likely there will be even fewer tickets left on the spot.
If I bought several tickets online under my name, how can our group come in?
There are as many vouchers produced as tickets. So if you buy 10 tickets, you have to print 10 vouchers. Thus you can come separately as well. However, those of you who want to share cubicles need to come together! PLEASE BRING YOUR ID CARD WITH YOU for online tickets.
(*)What can I do, if I bought my ticket, but got ill, and cannot go to the party?
Write us an e-mail in any circumstances, and we discuss the possibilities.
If we are a group of over 10 people, can we get a discount?
Yes, we have the online bundle ticket option for you. If you choose this, for every 10 tickets you get the 11th for free. So if there is 28 of you coming, buy 2×10 tickets to get 22 and buy 6 more normal tickets.
I have a medical emergency, and do not have an insurance on my own. Can you help me?
Yes, indeed, should you need to see the doctor, slipped or have a minor injury, got your stuff stolen by any chance, do not worry, YOUR TICKET INCLUDES INSURANCE (below 2,2 ‰ blood alcohol level, which is quite a lot actually, so we do not encourage to reach it)